Sunday, May 4, 2008

I torture my cat...

My poor Stella...I wasn't so pleased with her haircut from yesterday and she still had mats. So, today I decided to give her more of a dramatic look! I think it really works for her, what do you think?!?




Look at the detail of that haircut! I should be on that show Groomer Has It! I'd win for sure! HAHAHA!

3 comments:

Mel~ said...

OMG Nicole! What a fabulous cut on Stella! She looks stunning! So, how long did it take you to clean up that mess in the bathroom!
Mel~

The 4 T's! said...

Holy S%*#!!!!!!! I cannot believe you did that to her!!! hahahahahaha

Mettler's said...

OH my! Poor stella! Although now I'm going to try and do the same to my cat! ha ha! Loved seeing the Hawaii pics! Bre looks gorgeous so do the two of you! What a smokin' hot couple! Love your hair!