Just getting to the game. The only people allowed this close to the field are the people sitting in our section. It really is the best baseball experience I have ever had.
The guy who is leading all of Major League Baseball in hitting, starting the 2008 All-Star Game at Third Base and not to mention the fact that he has a higher life time batting average than all three switch-hitters in the hall of fame. Who has three balls signed by him....Yep....you guessed it...I DO!!!
Mark Teixeria took a few moments out of his day to take this picture with me and sign a couple baseballs. He is nice guy and I got a chance to speak to him for a quick second.
If you have the seats that we had, this is where you eat your pre-game dinner. Its all included with the ticket and it really is a 5-star meal. The entrance to the field is on the left hand side through the glass doors and the entrance to the locker rooms is just out of picture on the right hand side. Although I have never been a fan of the Dodgers they really are a class act when it comes to their staff and the way they cater to you.
Can you guess who that is in the pink shirt below? Hint: "Lets give that wheel a spin!" Yes, its Pat Sajak. He is at every single game. I sat behind him one game last year and this year Nicole was at the ice cream bar with him. He told her he was having what she was having because it looked good. He is a nice guy and very approachable.
No comments:
Post a Comment