Ok, Alyssa, I wouldn't want to let you down. So, here goes....
4 jobs I've had
1. Waitress at Ricks
2. Store Manager
3. Office Manager
4. Marketing Director
4 movies I've watched more than once
1. The Wedding Planner
2. Legally Blonde
3. Diary of a Mad Black Woman (It was on TV last night!)
4. Anything with Matthew McConaughey!!
4 TV shows I watch
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Friends (yes, I watch all the re-runs!)
3. Project Runway
4. That 70's Show (There's a marathon on today!!)
4 places Ive been
1. Louisiana
2. Costa Rica
3. Hawaii
4. New York
4 people who e mail me regularly
1. Melissa Z.
2. Melissa Z.
3. Melissa Z.
4. The Stetler Family
4 favorite foods
1. Starbucks Vanilla Bean Petite Scones
2. Chili
3. Cupcakes
4. Granola Bars
4 places I would love to visit
1. The East Coast
2. Greece (Thanks to Janice)
3. Croatia (Thanks to Jerry)
4. Washington to visit Lou and Nathan
4 things I am looking forward to in the coming year
1. Dog Training with Jersey
2. Dan's 30th Birthday
3. Fall Clothes/Knee High Boots
4. Dan's Raise...any day now City of Stockton!!
4 friends I'm tagging
1. Melissa (your blog NEEDS some updating!)
2. Alyson
3. Nikole
4. Melissa (your name is on here twice! Thats double the pressure to update!!)
All right girls....keep it going!
Monday, September 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment