Wednesday, May 20, 2009

BBBBOOOOORRRRIIINNNG.

Unbelievable. My disappointment in this country has never been higher (that's not entirely true, but you get my point!) ADAM was the American Idol...Hate to break it to you Kris fans...nice boy, but Adam WILL out sell, out perform and be the bigger star....just watch! Go Adam!


6 comments:

Coffey Clan said...

I have to disagree! Sorry, but we are talking about an IDOL! Someone for our kids to look up to. I am pretty open-minded, but dressing in drag and kissing men!? Ummm, No thanks! :)

The Graumans said...

The way I see it, if my kids think any of those people are an idol, I have a bigger problem! They are really all just contestants. I like Adam because he is a great singer and entertainer. Never boring. His personal life is his problem.

The Graumans said...

Plus, I don't have kids nor do I plan on having them, so I guess that doesn't pertain to me!

Coffey Clan said...

I bet he does sell more records though! Look at Michael Jackson, WEIRDO, but such a GOD!!

The Graumans said...

Oh for sure! Hopefully he won't get that freakish though...BTW, this comment conversation were having cracks me up...like we can't use a phone or walk down the street! ha ha!

Coffey Clan said...

So much COOOLER on your blog THO!!!