So, Jake was feeling left out and wanted to visit the ER too! He had been licking his back left foot to death. When I looked at it I noticed something lodged near his nail. As previous posts have given away, I think I am a vet! So I tried to pull it out! It didn't work and he wasn't happy. Off to the vet we went! We had a great vet. They originally thought he had a split nail, turned out to actually be a piece of wood stuck in his toe next to it. Jake got some great drugs that knocked him out, the vet yanked it out, and we were done! Bringing him home without Dan was a little difficult....the meds made him really unsteady, unable to listen, and difficult to move. So once I got him on the bed that was it! I was miserably uncomfortable, but I had no choice!
Friday, July 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment