Sunday, September 27, 2009

Disneyland Half Marathon

Beginning of September, Kathryn and I ran in the Disneyland Half Marathon! It was a great weekend and we both did well considering the random humidity and the other 12,998 people running with us! Wow, it was crowded!

Picking up our race packets...wish Mile 13 was actually this easy!


Early morning! Getting ready to start


Heading to the START!


HSM Break!


Sleeping Beauty's line was too long, so we just snuck in there!


Wendy & Peter!


Coming up on Angels Stadium


Heading into the stadium


This was my favorite part! So cool! although, I must say, I was looking forward to standing on home plate, and they had it blocked off :(


Almost done!


We survived!




Running through the start..Listen at the end, the announcer calls my name!

2 comments:

Name: Josh and Amy said...

Good job on completing the race!! ... but Peter Pan is scaring me, ek!

The Graumans said...

Peter was little freaky. Maybe he was channeling the late MJ?