Sunday, September 13, 2009

LA Day #2





K with her dirt!


Michelle Wie...threw out first pitch


The overly excited Super Lotto Lady!




Uh, the best hair cut in the world, what else?!



Danny Noriega from Idol...remember him? Or her as J would say! ;) This idiot sand God Bless America and was a complete embarrassment. Did you know the oceans are white with gold? Not white with foam! Yeah, he sang the wrong words!


STINKER!





Kathryn in the phone bank!


The hotel was pager friendly though, we checked.



J and D outside the bar...they said it was too full!


So K and I decided to follow around this drunk girl we heard puking in the bathroom!


Drunk Girl storming away from her one night stand who tried to pay her to go away. No joke people, I wouldn't make this up! Check out her feet...no shoes! EEEWWW!

2 comments:

Name: Josh and Amy said...

Wicked was the bomb-diggity! I still hold a special place in my heart for Mama Mia: I heart ABBA :-)

Mettler's said...

Looks like fun! I had no idea BUM equipment still existed either! and I can't believe the guy said the wrong words! Hilarious!