It's always an event when we attempt to take these lovely pictures! Jake was hesitant to cooperate this time around, which of course was the beginning of the chaos! Jake doesn't listen, Dan joins in, Jersey tries to join in, Stella runs and hides and Silvio, good ole Silvio (watch the door way) that little stinker takes advantage of the situation and get into trouble while no one is watching! (The video stops but he sneaks into the closet) Gosh I love the bunny!!!!
Card by: BW Black & Whites 334-6880
Call today to get yours ordered! There's lots to choose from and they come in fast!
Call today to get yours ordered! There's lots to choose from and they come in fast!
3 comments:
Haha! You fixed it! :-)
Of course I did....I would have lost sleep over that! haha! thanks for the tip! ;)
Nope, no walks thru Parkwest yet ... it's been so cold lately! Brrrr.
Post a Comment