Jersey got her first haircut! I seriously almost cried when I first saw her! But now, I really like it. She's easier to clean since she doesn't get as dirty and she looks SO cute!!!
Nicole: I know you're already coordinating swim lessons for this summer, but wanted to see if you might have room for one more? Sam & Becky Harper (Marks) just moved back to Lodi. Apparently their little girl is a fish - and her parents have a pool (another reason for some good lessons). Any chance they can get in on the action?
1 comment:
Sharp haircut, Jersey!
Nicole: I know you're already coordinating swim lessons for this summer, but wanted to see if you might have room for one more? Sam & Becky Harper (Marks) just moved back to Lodi. Apparently their little girl is a fish - and her parents have a pool (another reason for some good lessons). Any chance they can get in on the action?
Post a Comment