Thursday, May 20, 2010

Blog Schmog!

Boy oh boy am I WAY behind in blogging!
This should catch everyone up...


TRIP #1 Disneyland...Girls Trip!!!!
HOC at 4Am and we're off!


The trip inspiration! I'm SO happy!



Caption EO groupies!


Mickey likes coffee too!



Princesses.....




A little Happy Birthday Woody for our friend Jay! hehe! ;)


Yes, we posed...And, no she did not tell us too!


Twins!


......


TRIP #2 Disneyland
Crusin


Lunch at Goofy's Kitchen...Not sure why Pluto is the one who greets you?!


......


LISA'S BIRTHDAY PARTY

Love these girls!

We're gangster like that!



Clearly Dan should NOT play with fire!


Or donkeys and sombreros!


......


BRE'S SURPRISE PARTY!
Our surprise was so good even Jenn was surprised! ;)


The Girls!


Happy Birthday Bre!


......


JERSEY VS. FRONTLINE
On Monday (the 17th) we gave Jersey Frontline. 5 hours later when I got home from work, I found a swollen and puffy dog. Her extremely large tongue and difficulty breathing scared me so without further accessing the situation I rushed her to the vet. When we got there, they immediately took her from me. After about 20 minutes the vet explained that the FL had essentially burned her skin and caused a horrible reaction. My poor girl!! Now, 4 days and a million pills later...we're slowing winning the fight against hives and welts...with only one huge battle scar...


This is the main 'burn' awhile after the vet...looks a million times better all ready!


She had to wear a t-shirt to protect her skin and try to stop direct itching. She didn't love it, but she looked really cute!



Now, the battle scar.... Since her skin was so bad all over and she was itching like crazy...well.....

We shaved the little girl!! Poor naked baby! So far she's okay with it, I keep telling her she's pretty! ;) Now we can actually see her skin and watch the hives so it's all good.



And there you have it.... the last few weeks!

2 comments:

Name: Josh and Amy said...

Wow!, Nice recovery on the blog catch-up! Did the Disney characters question the HOC cups?, or maybe they're used to it?

The Graumans said...

We got a few...What is this for? Snow White made us all say our favorite coffee drink (she likes tea by the way!) other than that, I think they see people more weird than us on a daily basis.