Friday, November 12, 2010

Jinx!

Looks like the joke's on us!
Little did we know that our last post really was the future...
that's right...A baby Grauman is on the way!
Scary, we know. We're just as scared as you are. All we have to say is let this be a lesson to you: Abstinence really is the only way to not get pregnant!


6 comments:

The 4 T's! said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you know the WORLD is SOOOOOOO happy to have a baby Grauman on the way!!!!!! How are you feeling??? any better??

The Graumans said...

Eh, not so much. It was good for a few days then BAM! Today sucked! So much fun!

Coldani Family said...

I hadnt checked your blog in awhile it doesnt tell me when a new one is there. SO exciting!!! Congratulations to you both!

Mettler's said...

You know I am soooooo flipping excited!!! And I will watch Lil G whenever you guys want!!! :)

The Penner's said...

Congratulations Nicole and Dan!! When are you due??

The Penner's said...

Congratulations Dan and Nicole!! When is your due date?