Friday, February 4, 2011

Fat Girl In A Purple Shirt

Well, here it is. The long awaited belly picture. I know, my eyes are closed. But I could not post a belly picture so you'll just have to live with this! This is not extremely accurate since it's the evening and after dinner. And, by dinner I mean about 10 dumplings with gravy and mashed potatoes. YUM! No lie, 10. It's a new record.

4 comments:

jrshinn@gmail.com said...

Love it. You look great. Beautiful mama. :)

Coldani Family said...

Did you say this was a belly picture? I see NO belly! :)

Name: Josh and Amy said...

Oh my goodness! I have been BEHIND on reading your blog! Today was my chance to catch-up. I must know: who is your doctor? (Dani still?) She gave you meds for nausea - I'm so jealous! I needed Rx with Caleb but was never offered.
You look amazing .. such an exciting time for you and Dan. Can't wait to meet Little Girl :-)

The Graumans said...

Thanks Rach! It's pretty weird to watch yourself grow!

Julie...there IS a belly there! I haven't seen you in awhile so just wait. It's there I promise!

Amy..Dr. Maloney. I wasn't so sure about taking them at first, but after a 4 day stretch of being unable to keep food down and the dr threatening to send me to the hospital I caved. Zofran is the name, although I get the generic at Target. It's a real lifesaver!