BABY STATS
- The picture above is a 3D snapshot from my iPad. It's a really cool app that shows you the babe as it grows! The life-size is pretty cool, since it starts as a dot and now barely fits on the screen!
- The weight debate.... She's officially a pound!
- Length: Almost a ruler coming in at 11 inches.
- She can hear! Or so we hope. If not, I'm pretty good at sign language.
- Some things she may be hearing around our house- barking, Paula Deen, Cops, the vacuum and maybe a little yelling. We're working on our inside voices.
- She's still a mover. She's definitely slowed down and is now a little more thoughtful about how and when she moves. Lucky for me, she still has not moved at night and woken me up.
- So I haven't taken a shower today. Don't judge, I'm cleaning! There's the belly for ya!
- In the words of the great Juno, "I am a cautionary whale" All my nice friends and family think I'm small. I think they are on crack.
- Speaking of crack, Girl Scout cookies are my best friend. I've had to limit myself to just a few a day.
- I've gotten really impatient. Bad drivers, stupid people, a slow waitress, annoying students...I could easily kill someone in those moments and not feel an ounce of shame.
- I have no idea what I weigh and I'm not interested in knowing! I have a doctor appointment in a few weeks and I'm sure it will reveal my first big weight gain, which I am in no way looking forward to!
DADDY STATS
- Dan has been working a lot. A friend of his from work passed away and he is part of the funeral. He feels very honored to have been chosen for the 21 gun salute. While it's not going to be a fun time, he's happy to honor a friend with tradition.
- On a happier note, we're going on vacation soon! Dan booked a trip to Pebble Beach for a few days in hopes we both relax a bit before she's here. Dan will be golfing and I will be at the spa. We'll both be eating lots!
- Dan got to feel hiccups for the first time last night! I was glad to share the uncomfortable stomach jumping with someone else!
No comments:
Post a Comment