Saturday, April 2, 2011

24, 25, 26 and 27

Wow do we have some catching up to do! Weeks 24-27 have been quick and busy ones! Here is a quick catch up. I promise to get back on track next week!

BABY STATS: (Week 27 Stats)
  • Weighing in at 2 pounds (Each book.website says something different. 2lbs is average)
  • Length about 14 inches
  • Move it or lose it! That's how this girl thinks she needs to live! She's still not waking me up, but when I am awake there in constant, non-stop movement. This is no exaggeration.
  • Body basics... Eyes can open to see shadows, lungs are moving and working, hair is growing and her brain is working hard!
  • In her free time, she may be sucking her thumb or playing with the umbilical cord.
  • She still has no name. We tell people we've narrowed it down and have a list, but in reality those are lies. We really have no clue what to call her!
MAMA STATS
  • I have been feeling great! Until I decided to stop the medication. Not such a good idea, there goes my non-puking streak.
  • I've gained about 9 pounds...not fun, but it's also not a lot so I can't complain. At least not out loud ;)
  • My only clothing adjustment has been a pair of maternity jeans. They are so comfy! Oh, and tennis shoes...the high heels and boots couldn't hang.
DADDY STATS
  • Dan still hasn't gained any sympathy weight. In fact, he's probably lost what I've gained.
  • He helped clear out her room this week in preparation for new paint and carpet...good bye extra bed, dog crate and laundry.
  • As usual not much has changed for him, except aliens have inhabited his wife's mind and body making her act like a total lunatic. Ah, okay, now I see why he golfs.

No comments: