BABY STATS
- Weight and length are still the same as last week: 2.5 pounds and 15 inches give or take.
- She can now regulate her own body temperature. Or her brain can for that matter.
- She can cry. How sad is that?! I'm okay with crying if I make her cry, but inside me, alone, with no one to tell her it's okay? Rough.
- She's packin on the pounds. This will smooth out her skin and make her just right for pinching.
- I had a doctor appointment today. All is well!
- The official weight gain so far is 12 pounds. Oh my... As in Oh My Yogurt! Better start easing up on the sweet treats!
- Leg cramps are terrible. Okay, I shouldn't say that. I've had three in about 4 weeks. But I try to avoid them with tons of water and eating healthy and it just doesn't see to matter. I really don't like them.
- Dan started Cross Fit this week. He is sore and complains like an old lady. That's mean but true! I told him he only has one week to complain after that I don't want to hear it.
- He is starting to grasp the "Pregnancy makes my wife completely insane and I should just do what she asks" concept.
- He's about to start preparing for a little painting to get ready for new carpet! This does not excite him at all. I on the other hand am beyond thrilled.
1 comment:
Just catching up! Haven't been on the computer in a while....long while...I love your posts. Hope lil OMG (or whatever, I just have to call her that while I can) has a good sense of humor like her mama. And if she doesn't she'll just think you're goofy. Which is also fun. I think you two will get along.
Excited for the shower pics. :)
Post a Comment