Monday, April 11, 2011

Top of the Third...

..Trimester that is! Not much changes these days. But, since I have deemed this an appropriate baby book I figured I better keep up on my weeks!

28 WEEKS

BABY STATS:
  • We're still in the 2 pound range coming in around 2.5
  • Length is just about 15 inches
  • She's got eyelashes!
  • It's time to get chubby! Yea! Now that most things are where they need to be she's got to get down to business and get fat! Jersey needs a break, we need something else to pinch.
MAMA and DADDY STATS:
  • I had my first shower this past weekend. So much fun! (Pictures are coming!)
  • Dan and I both look at all the nice things we got and feel so thankful for our friends. We also feel completely overwhelmed, unorganized and so unsure of what to do now! Time to clean I guess!
  • Sleeping is starting to decline in time and quality. But not by too much so I can't complain too much. I'm learning to stay up a little later so I sleep for a good chunk of time.
  • Dan may have a shift change coming up. Hopefully it's not too drastic...just when we thought we had something under control! ;)

No comments: