Weight: 15.5 lbs
Height: 25 inches
Vi was rolling over like a pro this month!
She started to really interact with us, which made her a lot more fun! ;)
Month 5
No weight/height
This month she started crawling. Yes, I said CRAWLING. She didn't to far or fast but the girl was determined to move and move she did. This is probably why I don't have that picture or stats!
Weight: 17.9 lbs
Height: 28 inches
- This kid is insane. This month she decided she can stand. She will pull herself up on just about anything. Now, toward the end of 6 months, she's getting brave and letting go!
- Crawling is fast! Just today I was in the kitchen with her and I turned around and she was gone! I found her down the hall on her way to the bathroom. Sheesh.
- She loves her animals and for the most part, the love her right back!
- She plays, but not for long. We have to always switch toys and change things because nothing lasts long in Violet-land. And unfortunately that includes naps.
- My excellent sleeper isn't so excellent these days. But, I am determined to help her get back to a full nights sleep. December brought an ear infection, two colds, of course Christmas chaos and now we're learning maybe some allergies. So I can't blame her for not sleeping well.
- Vi loves to babble and 'sing' but doesn't try to copy us. Mostly because she's easily distracted so there's no chance she'll sit and listen to mama-mama--mama over and over!
- Month 6 makes mom tired.
No comments:
Post a Comment