Summer really suits us! Birthdays, water, lots of outside time. We wish June July and August could just repeat to make a year.
A trip to target To spend some of Vi's birthday money proved interesting. And by interesting I mean I finally found something I can't shove in my car: a wagon! Everyone says you need an SUV with a kid but I've done well hanging on to the Audi since we love her so much. This was the first time I realized how helpful a bigger car would actually be! Regardless, the wagon got home and mom, yes MOM, put it together! I only made one mistake, broke one part and have two left over. I just can't figure out where they go! :)
We visited the "splash pad" at Micke Grove. I don't even need to explain, you should automatically know Vi loved it.
Today we worked on a very important motor skill: dipping! We got the fingers down just have to perfect using the actual nugget! Teaching big things here people!!
Fun few days!
Thursday, June 21, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment