Sunday, June 22, 2008

Pebble Beach: The Wedding

We had a blast at Lindsay and Ryan's wedding! The weather, the food, the dancing, it was so fun and so perfect!
I hope they feel the same way.


The Ceremony.

The 18th Hole.


The Reception.


The view from our table.


Natalie's bow! It was so huge I had to take a picture!


Centerpiece.


The Newlyweds!


Nicole and Ryan


Dan and L.D.


The Mrs.'s


The Mr.'s!


This is how we looked at the beginning of the night. Below you will see what happens when Dan and Nicole have too much fun! ;)





3 comments:

The 4 T's! said...

haha....big D is already half naked by the last picture!!!! too funny. looks like you guys had fun....what a beautiful wedding!!

Mom said...

What a devilish little grin Nicole,
I love your blog!

Mettler's said...

Ha ha! Looks like you guys had a blast!