Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Our Family Picture (Attempt!)

In attempt to create a memorable Christmas card we decided a family picture would be a great idea. A really angry cat, some scratches, and a little bleeding and we've got it! Our good friend Bre was nice enough to put her life in danger to take these lovely pictures! As you can see, Silvio (orange cat) had a real BLAST.









This picture is great because most of you probably think it was taken at the beginning of the shoot. But if you look at my knee you will notice a stain that wasn't in the other pictures. That's because once we let the cats go back into hiding I wiped my bloody hand on my pants not realizing how much it was actually bleeding, then tried to wash it out. Gotta love those cats!

If you have not received a Christmas card, it's probably because I do not have your address! Comment it to me and I will send you one!

Seeing as Bre is quite skilled in dealing with all types of families, if you would like to contact her for your family picture you can get her info off of her website. www.bwblackandwhites.com

1 comment:

Mettler's said...

Okay so I was already loving the pics in the christmas card, but the blog just takes it over the top! Love it!