Hey everyone, it's Jersey...here are the pictures from my 1st birthday party! I had so much fun playing with all of my friends and everyone brought some nice donations for the shelter...Thanks to all my friends for a great party!
Then Auntie D gave it a shot...
My mom was so busy she didn't take many pictures,
but I did get one with my friend Tyson!
but I did get one with my friend Tyson!
Mom and Dad got me my own special birthday toy.
I didn't want to share so I hid under the swing!
I didn't want to share so I hid under the swing!
At the end of the only 2 hour party I was SO tired!
(P.S. see the board behind me? Silvio got in trouble and mommy closed his cat door!)
(P.S. see the board behind me? Silvio got in trouble and mommy closed his cat door!)
Thanks for everyone for coming! We appreciate all of the great gifts you brought for the shelter. We are so happy to help dogs that just aren't as fortunate as ours.
-Nicole & Dan
-Nicole & Dan
No comments:
Post a Comment