Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Catching Up....Again

Well, once again I have slacked on my blogging...but I do have a good reason...we're moving! In about 2 weeks we will make the long and difficult move waaaaayyyyy across town!!





Backyard (this will most likely look completely different come spring time!)


The nice clean kitchen!



The packing has started...I'm a little more ambitious than Dan.
Maybe it's because I have such great help!?!





Jersey got a little bored with packing and decided to eat a bottle of food coloring. green to be exact! Cleaning fact of the day: Lysol wipes work nicely when cleaning food coloring off the hardwood, out of the carpet and the dog!


Look closely.... she had green lipstick for a few hours!

3 comments:

Name: Josh and Amy said...

Oooo - Congratulations on the new house!! Looks like it's over in the Century&Mills subdivision?

The Graumans said...

Actually Park West!

Mettler's said...

Love the green lipstick jersey! You and Coop seem to drive your parents nuts while making them laugh at the same time! :)