Tuesday, January 18, 2011

IT'S A GIRL!!!

There's a bunch of pink balloons on our ceiling....wonder why??!! We feel so lucky to have been able to announce and celebrate the upcoming arrival of our Little Girl in such a fun way! We are still in shock, I guess we really did think it was a boy! Dan was boy all the way and I kept saying I wasn't sure. I really wasn't but when I saw all that pink I realized how much Dan had talked about a boy! Girl barely crossed my mind! Most of you have asked how Dan is, he is fine! He is actually quite excited and knows the second he sees her his life is over. And his saving account! ;)



Opening the box! What an intense moment! I don't think we realized how freaked out we would be in that moment just before the balloons came out!


OH MY GOSH! We just looked at each other and had no idea what to even say!
Do we laugh? Do we cry? How about both!!


I remember asking Dan if he was okay. Of course he was, but I felt like at any moment either one of us could pass out! Anticipation, adrenaline, surprise then a little fear and shock. Heart attack waiting to happen!




In case you were wondering, this is the proper way to hold a baby. ;) This is Hudson. He is going to marry Little Girl. This is as close as they could get for their first picture together! Poor guy, looking at me like who are you and why are you holding me like this?!

Future in-laws???
The McClerkin and Grauman Families!


Olivia and I-Team Pink!

Drew vs. Olivia
And, Round 1 goes to...Auntie Olivia!!!

We are so thankful to have been able to share this special moment with so many friends and family. Looking out into the crowd and seeing everyone really makes us feel special. There was so much love in the room that night!

No comments: