Sunday, March 6, 2011

Room For One

Hey Everyone! Little Girl here. My mom has been slacking a little on her blogging so I thought I'd take a turn at posting! My new room is coming along quite nicely. So far I love everything my mom and dad have picked out for me! ;)

This is my crib! I love it and cannot wait to sleep in it. In fact, I'm going to love sleeping in it so much, that I'm going to sleep in it every single night! ;)


This is my bumper. Super cute! Thanks mom for letting me have a little pink in my room!


And, this is the crib skirt! My sheet is pink satin which is going to be nice to lay on when it's hot outside. I can't wait to see my new room all done!

1 comment:

The 4 T's! said...

What brand is the furniture??? Pali???