Thursday, April 21, 2011

Buttons + Dessert + Friends = A Baby Shower!

How blessed am I to have such amazing family and friends! This shower was so fun and made me realize how many people all ready love this little peanut. I never imagined having a baby shower, had I tried, I could not have imagined one better than this!

THE GIRL
Well, there she is! Taking up my whole mid-section!



THE GRUB
Hooray for dessert! My awesome shower planners made all my favorite things! Yum!










THE GIT-UP
Everything was decorated SO cute! Love the buttons! Little Girl got a jar to take home a keep in her room! Guests filled out the little brown cards with good wishes or advice. I'm sure those will come in handy!


HUNGRY HUNGRY HIPPO
Yea, clearly I enjoyed my dessert! I remember stealing some off Heather's plate too. If you enjoy your food, don't sit next to me at a meal! ;)



PLAYING THE GAME
All my friends playing a fun game where they had to match pregnancy terms with candy bar names. Examples: The Dad at Conception? Big Hunk!....Epidurals? Lifesavers!....Post Baby Belly? Jelly Belly! Ok, that last one isn't funny.





THE LOOT
We received so many great gifts! Who knew such a little person needed so much! Itty bitty clothes, books, blankets, room decorations - So fun!




PARTY PLANNING EXTRAORDINAIRES
These girls did such a great job! I loved all the decor and special touches. And, of course I loved the dessert! They know me well!
The Sisters - Olivia and Lindsay


Me - n- Bri

Aly and I


MOMS - TO - BE
Natalie and I shared a shower weekend. Hers on Saturday and mine on Sunday. How fun to celebrate together! She is having a boy...possible son in law??!! And, we are only a few weeks apart!


THE FRIENDS
A few great friends! Love these pretty girls!

No comments: