Monday, June 18, 2012

Outside + Dirt + Water = A Happy Violet

Just one more way she's like her father. These days any sort of sitting just doesn't happen. So, I continue to spend every hour of every day attempting to tire this kid out. In turn I'm freakin exhausted at times!
Outside is a favorite Violet activity. She loves to roam around and eat dirt. Today she took things to the next level by running back and forth between the pool and I, yelling. I took note of the signal and set up the pool. She was satisfied. For 3 minutes.
At her birthday party we had a flower planting station and luckily ;) had flowers left over. We planted those today. Well, I planted those today. Twice. Vi usually goes behind me and pulls them out. Sigh.
A water table was a gift for her birthday. You see she loves it! But mostly spends her time hanging on the edge with her face in the water and legs dangling down. Seriously, she's exhausting. I'll give her funny. But exhausting

1 comment:

Aly said...

I think Tess and Violet should rendezvous in your back yard with the water table..... I think they would go nuts together!