It's no secret that my family love the ER. This time it was my turn! I was having trouble breathing after I took my antibiotic (yes, I was all ready sick!) So my family though it was in my best interest to head to the ER. I did everything I could to convince them otherwise, but you can see who won! O came with me and we had a blast! If you ever need an ER buddy....she's your gal! Oh, and I can breathe now...I'm probably really down playing the whole thing...but I did get better. Unfortunately, I still feel pretty crappy considering I haven't recovered from last weeks symptoms, they seem to just keep stacking on each other. But, the good news is, I am a walking drug store..you need it I got it... Although I did have to part with with a few bottles. I dumped my purse out for the triage nurse and we realized I was taking expired pills...I guess I'm more like my Grandma than I realize! ;)
Uuuummmmm.....Checking the oxygen levels...that sticky finger thing is almost more annoying than not being able to breathe!


2 comments:
OMG! I can't believe you, you crazy girl! I hope you're better now!
Nicole!! are you ok? What was the outcome? What happened? I'm so sorry!
Post a Comment